Whether you have decided to invest in a new, healthy lifestyle or you just want to blend an awesome margarita, protein smoothie or green juice for your family and friends, choosing the best place to buy blenders and juicers can be very overwhelming. There are multiple brands in the market all which have great machines at competitive prices.
If you are planning to buy a blender or a juicer online, here is a roundup of some of the best online retailers that you can shop from and some of the appliances they sell.
Target is one of the top online retailers that is known for having cute and compact kitchen appliances including juicers and blenders such as:
• Oster JusSimple Easy-Juicer – $80.
• Hamilton Beach Big-Mouth Juice Extractor – $50.
If you are looking for an online store where you can get genuine and reliable juicer/blender, then Walmart is the best place for you. They have appliances such as:
• Black and Decker 400W Fruit & Vegetable Juicer – $32
• Mainstay’s 6-speed blender – $14.
• Ninja professional blender with single serve cups – $116.
BestBuy is commonly known for its good deals. When it comes to kitchen appliances such as blenders and juicers, this retailer has a comprehensive selection to help you sift through and get the best deal. At BestBuy you can find:
• Breville – Juice Fountain Compact Electric Juicer- $80.
• Magic Bullet Blender- $40.
• Nutri-Ninja Blendmaxx Duo Auto-iQ Blender – $230.
• Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Blender – $200.
The king of e-commerce and the biggest online retailer worldwide has the largest selection of blenders and Juicers. With millions of buyers, there thousands of quality reviews on this retailer’s website to assist you choose the best appliance for you.
The wide product range means that you can get an appliance from as low as $15. Some of the best juicers and blenders you can get from Amazon are:
• Hamilton Beach Personal Single-Serve Blender – $17.
• Magic Bullet Nutri-Bullet RX N17-1001 Blender – $114.
• Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker – $160
• Hamilton Beach Personal Single-Serve Blender – $15.
5. The Vitamin Shoppe
It has a small collection of expensive and high powered machines. If you are really serious about adding proteins, supplements & other nutritional boosts in your smoothies then Vitamin Shoppe is one of those places that you should consider. You can find:
• Blendtec Designer625 with Wild-Side & Jar – $500.
• Omega Vertical-Juicer – $330.
• Omega BL330R 1-Hp Blender with BPA Free Tritan – $140
Kohls is a department store retailer that is known to have a fairly impressive collection of mid-priced kitchen appliances. You will enjoy free shipping, easy every day returns and if you use the Kohls charge, you could save up to 30 percent of your money. Some of items you can find here are:
• Nutri-Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-IQ which costs $159
• Cuisinart Juice Extractor at $150 and
• Nutri-Bullet RX 1700-Watt Blender for $230.
7. Home depot
Home Depot has a wide range of low and high end juicing and blending machines like:
• Nostalgia Margarita & Slush Maker – $42
• Cuisinart Smart-Power Blender – $57.
• Tribest Solo-Star 4-Horizontal Slow-Masticating Juicer -$428.
8. Sur La Table
They have uniquely shaped juicing and blending machines that fit perfectly with other appliances in your kitchen. At Sur-La-Table, you can find:
• KitchenAid Easy-Clean Juicer – $300.
• Vitamix A2500Ascent Series Blender – $500.
When you are buying a blender or a juicer from these online retailers, some of the features that you should look for are:
1. Power (in Watts): the more powerful the appliance’s motor is, the more easily it will tackle fruits and vegetables.
2. Speeds: If you are planning to blend/juice a wide variety of food then you should invest in a machine that is designed with multiple speeds. Choose a machine that allows you to customize the speeds because different fruits and vegetables require varying speeds for best results.
3. Cleaning: Choose an appliance that is made with stainless steel blades which doesn’t rust and are easy to clean. For safety and convenience, buy a machine that has removable blades and a dishwasher pitcher.
4. Construction: The juicer / blender should be heavy enough to stay stable on the counter top & have rubber feet to deter any movement during operations.